Client a leading consultancy firm is looking for candidates with strong data entry and analysis skills and experience working in the healthcare space to join their team for an upcoming project. Please find below the details for the role.
• Troubleshoot problems.
• Process data.
• Provide support to L1 teams.
• Coordinate with offshore teams in completing projects.
• This may require night shift and working overtime.
• Familiar with coding languages like C, C++, Java, .net.
• Familiar with HTML.
• Understanding of mainframes preferred but not mandatory.
• Can multitask and problem solver.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)